587 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  the accountant 
#1 ·
The Rolling Stones
Boston Garden, Boston, MA
June 12, 2013

AT933 hypercardioids (3-wire) > Church Audio ST-9100 > Roland R-05

Section 109 for a bit and Section 107 for the bulk

A friend got $85 seats for tonight and offered the extra to me. I scored
them for Friday (thanks E) and wasn't planning on going to both shows. But with some changes in the little league schedule I was free and said, why not. Figuring we'd be in nosebleeds, I was watching stubhub and TM like a hawk. Amazing how quickly $625 seats turn into $200 seats. But rather than drop another $150+ as a backup, we decided to take our chances. We pulled Club 115 in the lottery which is a good
seat for watching the show, but not great for taping. So my friend split for her own self-upgrade, and I settled in and self-upgraded as it got closer to show time. I started in the last row of 109, and then during Gimme Shelter lost my spot, but found an even better one right in line with the main side stacks in 107 on the aisle.
Had incredibly quiet neighbors throughout the night, and an incredibly loud and clear PA array in front of me. What more can you ask for. . .

01. Intro
02. Get Off of My Cloud
03. It's Only Rock n Roll (sounds like the band may have been starting another song)
04. Paint it Black
05. Gimme Shelter (movement about 1 min in for around 30 sec while I found a new seat)
06. I'm Going Down (with Gary Clark, Jr.)
07. Beast of Burden
08. Sway (with Mick Taylor)
09. Emotional Rescue
10. Doom and Gloom
11. One More Shot
12. Honky Tonk Women
13. Band Introductions
14. You Got the Silver
15. Before They Make Me Run

16. Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
17. Miss You
18. Start Me Up
19. Tumbling Dice
20. Brown Sugar
21. Sympathy for the Devil
22. You Can't Always Get What You Want (with Boston University Marsh Chapel Choir)
23. Jumping Jack Flash
24. Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

RS - 2013-06-12 Boston (JimmyShelterRemaster) flac.rar - FileFactory

:woot2:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.