Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

WAHWAH + CHRISGUITARGOD...2 Chris' R Better Than One!

7K views 89 replies 44 participants last post by  wahwah 
#1 · (Edited)
Another collab...this time with the very talented Chris Newey (chrisguitargod). Chris does solo's 1 and 3 and I did 2 and 4 and the ending. We both chose very melodic twin guiitar things on the 'chorus'...must be a Chris thing! I like his trem work on that bit...very Vai to my ears...

Had a lot of fun doing it as his stuff was top notch and I had to try and keep up! If anyone can guess how I did the final notes of the song, I'll buy 'em a Duff!

Good work Chris...we'll have to do another SOON! :D
:bannana_g

#56 ·
dunnery said:
Frank said its a "monster" tune & could i book him in for lessons!...great stuff...Mac
Hey, great. I love his playing and 'Never Get To Heaven' would be my fave piece by the man. :thumb:

#58 ·
slicer said:
would luv to hear you 2 chaps do a improv over a bit of wishbone ash...jailbreak springs to mind..[hint]

regards,
jim.
You know, amazingly (cos I'm such a big guitar and rock fan), I couldn't name or hum you a single Wishbone Ash song. I'll have to sort that out as I hear that Turner and the other guy had a sorta Thin Lizzy twin thing going on.

Thanks for listening slicer. :thumb:

#60 ·
chrisguitargod said:
thanx everyone for your comments.....
chris are you up for doing another one within the next month or so?
Yes mate...away for a coupla weeks from tomorrow but defo up for something. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.