When I was doing acoustic stuff I was doing stuff by Oasis, Bon Jovi
(Bed Of Roses was killer)... Hold on, I'll name the songs eh ?
<ul type="square">[*]Bon Jovi
- Bed Of Roses
- Every Rose Has It's Thorn
- She's Electric
- Back Home In Derry (for an Irish guy in the house
- To Be With You
- Deja Vu
- Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
- If You're Thinking Of Me
- What's The Story (Morning Glory)
- A Better Man
- Castles In The Sand
- My Girl
- Give To Live
- Undiscovered Soul
- [i]More Than Words (although I could never sing at the same time, and only knew the intro, but it was enough)[*]Guns 'n' Roses
- Bitter Wine
[/list]Plus many others I just can't recall at the moment. But they were all pretty easy, and all the girls knew them. Only problem was, everytime I'd play them, everyone else would kop off, and then I'd finish playing, and be on my todd once again !
Okay, I admit, I did go for the minger that no-one else wanted. I didn't have much choice.