How to shrink your MUSIC file size...
1. Download this http://download.com.com/3001-2140-10125657.html
2. Instal it etc...
3. In the program change the way it converts the file to LAME
4. Find your Mp3 you recorded, in WAV form!
5. Right click it
6. Click CONVERT TO
7. Choose Mp3(lame)
8. Since we have 4mb song upload limit keep it in Joint Stereo
9. Frequency: depends what you recorded song with either use 44100 or 22050
10. Bit Rate: Start at 128, if the file size is to big take it down to 112, repeat till it will upload at size you want.
11. Click Convert
12. Your done, you have your mp3 encoded.
13. OPTIONAL stuff: you can save your files as mp3's after your record it; this encoding is really useful for shrinking larger sized songs down. If you have an insanely large song put it in MONO.
Any Problems/Questions Private Message Me or leave a reply...