New PODxt+Pro update
in the works!
Was talking to a buddy at Sam Ash and he was telling me Line 6 had this and a bunch of new shit to show off at the NAMM show. This update is great in that it incorporates just about everything users have been griping about (follow threads on the forum for specifics).
Just a few mentioned:
- 4 band semi-parametric Post-EQ savable per-patch
- ALL studio mode cabinets & mics have been completely redone
- 128 preset Channel Memory locations (previously, there were only 64)
- 4 additional Line 6 original amp models
+ 2 additional cab models (including “L6 Treadplate” – an alternate version of the “Treadplate Dual” amp model that is more like the popular one in the POD 2.0)
- The generic always-available compressor was replaced with a model of a vintage studio compressor (modeled for Bass PODxt)
- A UI change turns 3 of the “soft edit buttons” into Gate, EQ and Manual Mode shortcuts/status indicators
- Assignable minimum setting for attached volume pedal controller
- “Bank Up/Down” mode on connected foot controller no longer times out
Get excited, beeoches!