Go Back   Guitars101 - Guitar Forums > Music Files > Bootlegs > Lossy Audio Bootlegs

Old 05-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
KeenanBoots
Starving Artist

KeenanBoots is on a distinguished road

KISS - MKV 8 CD Box Set (GFR)

“1984: The year the definitive line-up of KISS’s non-make up era was born: Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Carr and Bruce Kulick… aka MKV

After the unamicable split with guitar wizard Vinnie Vincent and the literally ill-fated short term relationship with Mark St. John, KISS hired Bruce Kulick for their fall 1984 European Tour. When it became clear that St. John would not return (except for a few US gigs) later that year, Bruce joined the band permanently in late 1984 and thus became the fourth KISS guitarist in only two years.

Kulick quickly put his stamp on the KISS sound. Compare his work as a hired gun in Brighton to the shows he played as a full band member on the Allentown, St. Paul and San Diego shows in this set and judge for yourselves. Therefore this box is not only a testament to KISS in the 80’s but also to the great Bruce Kulick whose frenzy fretwork combined with his melodic approach made him the perfect guitar player for the non make-up KISS.”

Brighton Rock
The Brighton Centre, Brighton England September 30 1984

“A legendary shows as it is the firs of KISS MK-V line-up and the premiere show of the Animalize World Tour 84/85. This recording is from an all new master tape. The different running order of the songs, the rare tracks and unusual raps from Stanley made it a natural first choice to represent the Animalize Tour on this box set.

As a bonus we added an all new master tape of the legendary club show at Asbury Park’s Stone Pony.”

CD 1
Intro/I’ve Had Enough (into The Fire) / Detroit Rock City / Burn Bitch Burn / Cold Gin / Strutter / Solo Paul Stanley / Under The Gun / Fits Like A Glove / Get All You Can Take / Solo Eric Carr / Young & Wasted / Heaven’s On Fire / War Machine / I Still Love You / Solo Gene Simmons / I Love It Loud / Love Gun

CD 2
Creatures Of The Night / Rock & Roll All Nite / Lick It Up

The Stone Pony, Asbury Park, New Jersey, USA 14/4-1990
Intro / I Stole Your Love / Deuce / Heaven’s On Fire / Fits Like A Glove (1st try) / Fits Like A Glove / Rise To It / Betrayed / C’mon And Love Me / Calling Dr. Love / Hide Your Heart / Love Gun / Detroit Rock City / I Love It Loud / Black Diamond

http://www.filefactory.com/file/24z4...ghton_Rock.zip

Madhouse
Stabler Arena, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania April 1 1986

“We managed to find the complete master tape which is in excellent quality. Despite a few problems the taper had to hide his recorder during the early and final part of the show, this is the best available document of the Asylum World Tour 85/86. This show has a well balanced set list with favorites as ‘Creatures Of The Night’, the long lost ‘Calling Dr. Love’ as well as an unusual cover of ‘Round And Round’ from L.A. glam rockers RATT.

As a bonus we added songs of the tour premiere in Little Rock, Arkansas where ‘King Of The Mountain’, ‘Anyway You Slice It’ and the sing along version of ‘Uh! All Night’ made their first (and last) performances at the T.H. Barton Coliseum on November 29 1985. We also included the rare performances of the Who’s ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’ from the January 17 1986 shows at the Chicago Pavilion at the University of Illinois in Chicago. ‘King Of The Mountain’ was performed twice on this tour and only one time as a show opener on April 2 1986 at the Memorial Auditorium in Utica New York. Also two Let’s Put The X In Sex Remixes.”

CD 1
Intro / Detroit Rock City / Fits Like A Glove / Creatures Of The Night / Cold Gin / Solo Bruce Kulick / Uh All Night / Calling Dr. Love / Solo Eric Carr / War Machine / Love Gun / Solo Gene Simmons / I Love It Loud / Solo Paul Stanley / Heaven’s On Fire / Rock And Roll All Nite

CD 2
Tears Are Falling / Round & Round (Ratt Cover) / Lick It Up

Playhouse Theatre , Edinburgh, Scotland 1/10-1988 (FM Broadcast)
Fits Like A Glove / Heaven’s On Fire / Bang Bang You / Cold Gin / No No No / Firehouse / Crazy Crazy Nights / Deuce / I Was Made For Loving You / Reason To Live / I Love It Loud / Strutter

Let’s Put The X In Sex Remixes
Let’s Put The X-in Sex (Hot Urban Mix) / Let’s Put The X-in Sex (X-Cessive Mix)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5km1...V_Madhouse.zip

Stone Cold Crazy
St. Paul Civic Center, St. Paul, Minnesota December 1 1987

“This show is a stone cold killer from early on in the Crazy Nights US Tour. After the US tour rhe band took a trip down memory lane, morphing the show into a more or less ‘greatest hits show’ in Japan and in Europe. Here the band sounds fresh and eager to promote the new ‘Crazy Nights’ album after a two year break from touring.

Bonus tracks include live performances of ‘Hell Or High Water’ and ‘When Your Walls Come Down’ which were only done during the first couple of shows as well as ‘Strutter’ which re-appeared in the set during the final 1988 shows of the US Tour. Furthermore we included an unreleased FM show from an excellent Radio Clyde master.”
CD 1
Intro / Love Gun / Cold Gin / Bang Bang You / Fits Like A Glove / Crazy Crazy Nights / Solo Eric Carr / Solo Bruce Kulick / No No No / Reason To Live / War Machine / Heaven’s On Fire / Solo Gene Simmons / I Love It Loud / Lick It Up

CD 2
Rock And Roll All Nite / Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin Cover) / Tears Are Falling / Detroit Rock City

Philipshalle, Düsseldorf, Germany 30/10-1984 – Sunshine Of Your Love (Cream cover) / Hey Joe (Jimi Hendrix cover

T.H. Barton Coliseum, Little Rock, Ark, USA 29/11-1985 - King Of The Mountain / Uh All Night / Anyway You Slice It)

University Of Illinois, Pavillion, Chicago , Ill USA 16/1-1986 - Won’t Get Fooled Again (WHO Cover)

Memorial Auditoriam, Utica , Ny, USA 2/4-1986 - Intro / King Of The Mountain

Civic Center, Pensacola, Fl, USA 14/11-1987 - Hell Or High Water / When Your Walls Come Down Sports

Arena, San Diego, Ca, USA 1/4-1988 - Strutter

Chuck Landi’s Country Club, Reseda , Ca, USA 25/4-1990 - Little Ceasar / Hell Or High Water Palace Of

The Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Mi, USA 18/5-1990 - Fits Like A Glove / Under The Gun

http://www.filefactory.com/file/67sg...Cold_Crazy.zip

Crimes Of Passion
San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, California September 15 1990

“For the Hot In The Shade Tour KISS reached even deeper in their archives than on the latter part of the previous tour and came up with a two hour set full of klassics spanning their entire career. The setlist turned the show into a juke box and had songs popping up out of nowhere with ‘Black Diamond’ early in the set instead of being the ultimate final song of the show. ‘Shout It Out Loud’ coming in early, opening with the long lost ‘I Stole Your Love’, adding ‘I Want You’ to the set as an encore after a 13 year absence and ‘Detroit Tock city’ as closer of the main set.

We come full circle at the end of our set and go back to the first MK-V tour with another Radio Clyde FM master from a rare radio show acetate of the Animalize show at Glasgow’s Apollo in 1984.”
CD 1
Intro / I Stole Your Love / Deuce / Heaven’s On Fire / Crazy Crazy Nights / Black Diamond / Shout It Out Loud / Strutter / Calling Dr. Love / I Was Made For Loving You / Rise To It / Fits Like A Glove / Hide Your Heart / Lick It Up / God Of Thunder / Solo Eric Carr / Forever

CD 2
Cold Gin / Tears Are Falling / I Love It Loud / Love Gun / Detroit Rock City / I Want You / Rock And Roll All Nite

Apollo Theatre , Glasgow, Scotland 5/10-1984
Detroit Rock City / Strutter/ Fits Like A Glove / Heaven’s On Fire / War Machine / I’ve Had Enough (Into The Fire) / Young And Wasted / I Still Love You / Lick It Up / Rock And Roll All Nite

http://www.filefactory.com/file/jqkd...of_Passion.zip

KeenanBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
markedwardlee
101 Guru

markedwardlee is on a distinguished road
Wow, great post! cheers!
markedwardlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
China_Rider88
Local Artist

China_Rider88 is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Thanks!
China_Rider88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
livemichael
Starving Artist

livemichael is on a distinguished road
Thank You ! and please posted good skans cover art of this box ?
livemichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #5
Commander Cyclops
Local Artist

Commander Cyclops is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the post! I was at the San Diego one, and now I have every KISS show I've been to!
Commander Cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #6
marcellus79
101 Guru

marcellus79 is on a distinguished road
thanks
marcellus79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #7
kooda
101 Guru

kooda is on a distinguished road
thanx.