8-album set, a compilation of recordings from the 1988 tour. This version is eight MP3 files in four zips. Each side is one side of an LP. It's 192kbps.
Description from the wonderful Zappa Patio site (http://lukpac.org/~handmade/patio/):
1. The Black Page
2. Dickie's Such an Asshole [one source for the Broadway the Hard Way version]
3. Stick Together
4. My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama
5. Willie the Pimp
6. Packard Goose
7. The Torture Never Stops [part 1]
8. Lonesome Cowboy Burt
9. Confinement Loaf ["Bacon Fat" by Andre Williams / Brown]
10. Stolen Moments [Oliver Nelson]
11. Big Swifty
12. The Untouchables [Broadway the Hard Way version]
13. The Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbeque
14. Uncle Remus [Frank Zappa / George Duke]
15. Catholic Girls
16. Crew Slut
17. Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up
18. Let's Move to Cleveland
19. When Irish Eyes Are Smiling [Ernest Ball / George Graff / Chancey Olcott] / Theme from The Godfather (Mix) ["Mix"?] [Nino Rota] [The Best Band You Never Heard in Your Life version]
20. King Kong
21. Find Her Finer
22. Outside Now
23. Disco Boy
24. Murder by Numbers (with Sting) [Sting] [Broadway the Hard Way version]
25. What Kind of Girl (Would Suck His Rod)? [one source of the Broadway the Hard Way mix]
26. The Orange County Medley: Let's Make the Water Turn Black / Harry, You're a Beast / Oh No / Theme from Lumpy Gravy
28. Watermelon in Easter Hay
29. Peaches en Regala
30. Heavy Duty Judy
31. Eat That Question
32. Black Napkins
* Side 1 live in Binghampton 17-Mar-1988. Track 2 is one of the sources for the official Broadway the Hard Way version - 04:02-04:23 and 04:24-05:42 of that is from Binghampton (with a one-second splice from Lund in between). These tracks can also be heard on disc 1 of Broadway the Hard Way in USA.
* Side 2 live in Uniondale 25-Mar-1988.
* Tracks 9-10 live in Hartford 17-Feb-1988.
* Tracks 11-12 live in Providence 16-Mar-1988.
* Side 4 live in Philadelphia, track 13 13-Feb-1988 and 14-16 12-Feb-1988.
* Tracks 17-19 live in Binghampton 17-Mar-1988.
* Track 20 live in Allentown 19-Mar-1988.
* Track 21 live in Boston 20-Feb-1988.
* Tracks 22-23 live in Springfield 13-Mar-1988.
* Tracks 24-25 live in Chicago, 24 on 04-Mar-1988 and 25 on 03-Mar-1988. Track 24 and part of track 25 ended up officially released on Broadway the Hard Way. They also appear on the bootleg Broadway the Hard Way in USA.
* Tracks 26-27 live in Uniondale 25-Mar-1988.
* Tracks 28-29 & 31-32 live in Hartford 17-Feb-1988.
* Track 30 live in New York 6-Feb-1988.
* Track 33 was not originally listed here but reported later. No data for this track.
Tracks 12, 19 & 24-25 ended up on official albums ("What Kind of Girl?" on Broadway the Hard Way was edited together from this version and a March 1 recording), but of course these mixes sound a little different.