I don't know if this would count as "Lyrics" but its my song meanings.
Robert Rumery - Song Meanings
1. My Angel ( In The Darkness) - Well this song was simple enough to write I had a song stuck in my head and I just found myself sitting here writing the song. What does the song mean? Well simply the song is about a girl that helped me through my depression that I had back in 2003. The Depression took over my body, my mind, and my soul and it was during when I was graduation from high school you know graduationg from High School is supposed to be a happy time but for me it wasn't because I felt that I was losing all my friends and I didn't want that.
2. Sometimes I Don't Know - Well this song was written very fast on my home computer when I was bored and I think it was a friday night too, well the idea for the chorus came from " I Don't Know" because Sometimes We Don't know what or who we want to be most of the time we end up being a person we don't want to be. So this song is about changing the person you are if you don't want to be that kind of person. I don't know what its essentially about its got a bunch of raw emotions in the lyrics.
3. Dying Life - Well Dying Life.. It was a random act of insanity a song for a friend that had a band called Dying Life ( They renamed their band but i don't know the name of it) Well Dying Life is essentially a renegade Rock and Roll Song this song came to me very fast I was writing lyrics on a napkin while I was eating at the family table and when I went to bed I was going to write a friend of mine a letter and than this little diddy came out of me. And I'm glad it did this song is one of my favorites in my catalog of insanity!
4. Just Another Sinner - Just Another Sinner, one of my controversial songs I was up late at night at my grandmothers and I was listenting to some Ozzy Osbourne
I think it was "Shot In The Dark" well yeah, I was writing in my journal and yeah, this came out. The song came acrossed as if I was the devil as if I was the anti-christ, this song is about my take on relegion its very heavy and melodic in some spots.
5. Rock Isn't Dead - The esscence for this song is simple.. Rock isn't dead, Heavy Metal isn't dead its just subdued by pop/rap and Rapcore Metal that play over the airwaves, don't get me wrong I love Eminem and Linkin Park
's music but we need more vintage heavy metal and classic sound music in the world its simply an obsession of mine. Long hair, loud guitars, screaming vocals.. A Life long obsession.
6. When Love Fades - My take on a drastic event in one of my friends lives, well I thought my friends 3 sisters killed themselves well thats what I was told but later I found out otherwise. Its kind of a dark love song kind of tribute work I don't regret writing it and I don't want to make money off of the tragedy its a tribute to the lives that got lost that night.
7. BabyGirl - This was a song I wrote to cheer up a friend of mine when she was sad I liked writing this alot and its about how I love her and will always love her and I will be by herside struggling with her until the day that she dies. A Promise song to a friend of mine.
8 . A Madman (Behind My Eyes) - I think the title explains it all but if you want me to tell you I will. Its about my insanity, known as my depression in a sense I was living in another body and the myself inside of that body was so fucked up its not funny. I needed away to express myself in my depressed mind set and in a positive way and this is that positive sense.
9.She Gave Me ( Something To Believe In) - This is love song # 1 to my girlfriend, Amanda. I mean she meet me in my darkest hours and she turned my life around and I just had to write about that and I wrote this to show her how much I really loved her!
10. Death - Just some random pieace no story behind this one...
11. Everyone Thinks I'm Crazy - How I think Society sees me and how I think they think I'm Crazy.
12. Label Me - A Song about how were always labeled constantly when we don't need be it goes back to High School and how your always labeld stupid sterotypes personally, I think its a load of fucking bullshit!
13. Black Bird - A Song about an Crow... that has came back for vengance.
14. You Walked Into My Heart - A Song about how I was in love with a child hood friend and she didn't know about it. A Secret song that she is never gonna read or hear but others will!
15. Heaven Is Hell - My views on how Heaven nor Hell exist I wrote this after listenting to "Heaven and Hell" by Black Sabbath.
16 . My Little Girl Is Gone (But Not Forgotten) - A Young girl committs suicide and dies I don't really like to talk about this one I haven't got over the fact that shes gone from this world but I still love her...
17. Devil Rockin' (Dancin' With The Devil) - A Rock And Roll Rebel song thats all it is, and I am not The Anti-Christ, I'm not Satan, I just know him.
18. It Was Like Magic - Another love song to my girlfriend..
19. Microsoft Rap - A Rap about computers...
hope ya like.