Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    I'm in the process of placing new links in Appleyards original post. All are File Factory links.
  2. Elvis Bootlegs
    In February, 1970 KNBC went to the International Hotel. Arriving around 8:45pm on the 17th. It was too late to film the DS, so they filmed the MS, and on February 18 the rehearsal, DS and MS. The 8MM from this season is mainly undated. We have a clip of Polk Salad Annie running 1’20. A clip from...
  3. Lossy Audio Bootlegs
    Ozznado's Ozzy & Black Sabbath Motherload Collection Corrections: In many cases the dates were incorrect due to the format. For example February 8, 1975 should have been August 2, 1975 (2.8.75 vs 8.2.75) I've attempted to verify the dates with those of Rob Dwyer's list on Black-Sabbath.com but...
  4. Bootleg Requests
    Hi does anyone have The Who 24th January 1970, Det Kungelige Teater, Copenhagen show available? Thanks
  5. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    Emmylou Harris Multi Show Post, 1970-2017 Rather than tie up the boards with a bunch of post of the same artist, Here is a link to all 28 shows that I have recently uploaded. As I acquire and add more of her shows, they will show up inside this folder also...
  6. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    Jimi Hendrix, Berkeley Community Theatre, Berkeley, CA; May 30, 1970 early show Jimi Hendrix - guitar Billy Cox - bass Mitch Mitchell - drums Bill Graham - pre-show stage banter Complete and with 10 of the 14 tracks upgraded to Ed Kramer's stereo multitrack mixes. TRT: 01:31:29 1...
  7. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    Don't often see this one mentioned but I've always had a soft spot for this gig as it took place less than 20 miles down the road from where I live. The Hollywood Festival is the lesser known of the 3 great UK festivals of 1970 (somewhat overshadowed by Isle Of Wight and Bath) but it had a...
  8. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    Black Sabbath - Fillmore West, San Francisco, November 22, 1970 Audience recording "Paranoid World" (No Label) Artwork included A SABBATH DIMERS PROJECT (SDP) UPLOAD +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ CONTRAST CLAUSE: Same recording, lineage and sound differ from Luciferburns low gen...
  9. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    LED ZEPPELIN KONZERTHAUS WEIN/VIENNA AUSTRIA MARCH-9-1970 ANALOG MASTER TO DAT KRW_CO TRANSFER (SOURCE 2) LINEAGE AUDIENCE ANALOG MASTER TO DAT CLONE-X FIBER OPTIC CLONE TO CDR KRW TRANSFER TO EAC TO TLH FLAC LEVEL 8 NO EQ OR OTHER TAMPERING THE BAND JIMMY PAGE GUITAR JOHN BONHAM DRUMS JONE...
  10. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    Led Zeppelin 1970-09-06 Honolulu, Hawaii 2nd Gen Cassette - remaster Winston Remasters 2005 1 Immigrant Song 2 Dazed And Confused 3 Heartbreaker 4 Since I've Been Loving You 5 What Is And What Should Never Be 6 Moby Dick 7 Whole Lotta Love 8 Communication Breakdown Enjoy...
  11. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    Led Zeppelin LA Forum , Inglewood California September 9th 1970 AUD AUD Main - (5th) Stereo source - 2ndGenCass>CDR3>SHN>Remaster AUD Patching #1 - Alternate Mono - LOBH Tarantura : Introductions & MD-WLL Patch AUD Patching #2 - TMOQ Source UnknownGenCass : Bron-Yr-Aur patch CD 1 1...
  12. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Mammoth Gardens, Denver, CO; June 9, 1970 Original source lineage: unknown (low) gen analog > CDR > EAC > Flac Additional source lineage: Flac > TLH > Wav > Adobe Audition 3.0.1* > Wav > CD Wave > Wav > Flac Frontend > Flac 8 (tagged and verified) Track list: Disc One 01 - Heaven...
  13. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Community Theater, Berkeley, CA; June 15, 1970 LINEAGE AUDIENCE ANALOG MASTER TO DAT FIBER OPTIC CLONE TO CDR KRW TRANSFER TO EAC TO TLH FLAC LEVEL 8 NO EQ OR OTHER TAMPERING THE BAND JOHN ENTWISTLE BASS VOCALS KIETH MOON DRUMS VOCALS PETE TOWNSHEND GUITAR VOCALS ROGER...
  14. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Community Theater, Berkeley, CA; June 16, 1970 Near 113 min audience recording Setlist: 01 - Heaven and Hell 02 - I Can't Explain 03 - Young Man Blues 04 - Water 05 - The Seeker 06 - I Don't Even Know Myself 07 - Overture 08 - It's A Boy 09 - 1921 10 - Amazing Journey 11 - Sparks 12...
  15. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Hofheinz Pavilion, University of Houston, Houston, TX; June 20, 1970 Near 28 min audience recording Setlist: 01 - Heaven and Hell 02 - I Can't Explain 03 - Young Man Blues 04 - I Don't Even Know Myself 05 - Overture 06 - It's A Boy 07 - 1921 (cut) Notes: Received without lineage...
  16. Lossy Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Music Hall, Cleveland, OH; June 27, 1970 Taped by Doc West of 963XKE Cass(M) (C90) > m4a > Audacity (track splits) > WAV > TLH > FLAC This tape only circulates in lossy formats. A couple of this taper's other recordings circulate losslessly, so there is a chance that we will see...
  17. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD; June 29, 1970 Source: Unknown Audience Recording. Quality: Very Good, 7/10 rating. Set List: 1.Heaven & Hell 4:26 2.I Can't Explain 2:23 3.Young Man Blues 5:33 4.Overture 5:33 5.It's a Boy 0:34 6.1921 2:21 7.Amazing Journey 3:15 8.Sparks...
  18. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Freedom Palace, Kansas City, MO; July 2, 1970 TITLE: I'm Free at the Freedom Palace SOURCE: AUD QUALITY: B+ ARTWORK: N/A TRACKLISTING: 1. Heaven And Hell (Beginning Cut) 2. I Can't Explain (Cuts In) 3. Water (Cut at 6:41) 4. Young Man Blues 5. I Don't Even Know Myself (Cuts In)...
  19. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    The Who - Cobo Arena, Detroit, MI ; July 5, 1970 Source: Audience Lineage: master cassettes>Nakamichi 670 pitch & azimuth-adjusted playback deck>Wavelab 96/24>Izotope 44.1/16>flac Taping Gear: Dictation-type Cassette Recorder w/Built in Mic Taped By: Friend Of JEMS Transferred By: JEMS...
  20. Lossless Audio Bootlegs
    THIS ONE IS LOSSY SOURCED............ The Who, Tanglewood Music Center, Lenox, MA; July 7, 1970 Setlist Heaven & Hell I Can't Explain Water I Don't Even Know Myself Young Man Blues Overture/It's A Boy 1921 Amazing Journey Sparks Eyesight To The Blind Acid Queen Pinball Wizard Do You Think...
1-20 of 500 Results