Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to try to share every Who show that I have collected over the last 5 years from various forums, blogs and private hubs. I want to thank everyone who taped, shared, uploaded and everyone else I might have missed .
I am a lover of music with no talents to share other then to share what others who painstaketly shared before me. If any thing I have shared that you discovered to be officially released please inform Edge of guitars 101 or leave a comment to such or pm me and I will remove the thread. Thank you for allowing me the forum Edge to share with others what I have. God bless and enjoy the music. Dale aka dalmar6677

The Who
Saturday, June 21, 1980
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Sports Arena

Lineage: Unknown gen cassette>CD>WAV>EAC>FLAC

Disc 1:
Substitute
I Can't Explain
Baba O'Riley
My Wife
Sister Disco
Behind Blue Eyes
Music Must Change
Drowned
Who Are You
5:15

Disc 2:
Pinball Wizard
My Generation
Long Live Rock
Sparks
Naked Eye
See Me, Feel Me
Won't Get Fooled Again
Shakin' All Over
The Relay
The Real Me

The sound starts a bit rough on here, but does clear up in the middle of the first disc. This one seems to be quite a good performance, and once it clears up is a nice listen (even if the vocals are somewhat buried here).

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1hbqo5pwt8qh/1980-06-21-dalmar6677 - Los Angeles 6.21.80.rar

· Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks for sharing - another WHO concert!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.