Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm selling 2 of the 4 wolfgang specials i own. They're new. I purchased them less than a month ago. They have been in their cases since, and have only come out for the photo shoot. I'm selling them separately for what i purchased them: $1283 each (firm)
If you are seriously interested, please write me an email at [email protected]

You can see the photos here:
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/freeze/wolfgang.html

Thanks

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I'm looking for another, but I couldn't afford both of them. That green one would look rad in my collection. Are you looking to sell these together or seperately?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Any set price for the green one? If you don't wish to discuss it here, just drop me a PM.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
It's easy. You can either hit my screen name off to the side there which would take you to my profile. The first or second option should be Send User Private Message. Or you can go to My Home and click the option Send private message, type in my screen name and send it off.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I would love to buy both but my old lady would throw me a beating worse than that poor fucker got in that video Sucka posted

BTW, I donut know what to make of your new avatar, mondola. Looks like you got yourself a sausage party going on there

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: 3 New Peavey Wolfgang Special Flame Top For Sale

OK! I'll drop the price to $1000 for each. In a bind and I must sell !!!!
I also have a NEW Wolfgang Special (black). I'll sell that one for $799. I'll post a picture on the site. I'll be out all day, so if your interested, send me an email at [email protected] and i'll respond tonight!
Thanks.

G

·

No insult, but its the budget. I offer $1800 for both guitars. Well known on Ebay - very good history of buying. I live in PA and would be willing to pay cash for even exchange. If you are far away would buy both but do one at a time. Think about it.

G

·

Forgot to mention - If that is you on the ERUPTION interpretation - very sweet !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Sorry man! Can't let them go at that price. I'm going to wait until Peavey announces the wolfgang is discontinued. The Peavey-Evh contract is supposed to have run out at end of october. The prices should jump after the announcement.
Thanks for the offer.

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
mondola said:
Oooh.

Those are both beautiful, but I would get my arse kicked by the wife !!!

So I am backing away now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Shit I know where you are coming from man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts