Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
starting this thread because i am intruiged to hear the views on 2-Pac .. because to be frank .. i think out of pretty much every rap artist or hip hop artists i have ever known of and heard .. they all suck .. EXCEPT 2-Pac .. he seems to have a message to his songs .. and those which dont have messages .. are often wonderfully mixed and tasteful . obviously hes made some utter shite .. but the fact that there are more than 5 songs of his i actually like says alot . especially considering his genre .. what do you guys think ?
.. no racism please you stupid rednecks .. LMFAO HAHAH

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'de have to agree with ya......99.9% of all rap/hip hop that I've heard is garbage....some of his stuff was the exception

G

·
i agree man,
just because you can shred a guitar, or are a die hard vhalen fan doesnt mean you can't open your mind to other things.

wat should be kept in mind is that, those rappers have a job to do, and they do it. they have their band of followers and so do other rockstars.

i think that tupac was very articulate after i watched a documentry on him, it had footage of when he was 19, thru to the rest of his life.
wen he was 19 he had a lot of interesting things to say, but towards the end of his life he got caught up in being a 'thug', which is wen most of the 'shite' was made.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I agree danny..i loved 2-pac!!...im no hater..lol...my eyes are always open for new styles!!!..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts