Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
That last one was pretty sweet, I was wating for a big gutsy voice to come in with the vocal...

Hey, are your guys hiring? I make a great pot of coffee, I can sweep! What's it like living in Denmark?

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehe the first of February we are one short to solder....
But I think we have a replace list as long as...well long

Our longest employed solderboy is going to the military....hehe
Here it is pretty free in many ways...but taxes are high, and apartments are expensive, but in good shape.
Plenty of work if you have a good record, and preferly equipped with papers that has some educational mark on it

Life is ok here...no wars, no bombs(yet)uh...
Pretty much the same as in the rest of the western world.
And thanks for listening to those old clips.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
these were nice Rid, i love the last one with the volume swells..i love that laid back stuff..maybe we should collab sometime if ya want

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heh they are not part of anything really.
Just small ditties..
Just stuff I do when I try out reverbs and delays.
But thanks for hearing them.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The delay is a creation of my productionchief, it is now the the Delayla XL(silly name but never mind)
The od is now the PlexiTone(also a silly name....but that is ok)
The latter is something I made, with some additional help from the P-chief...we always help each other with stuff, and frankly none of us care who made what, just that it sounds like we want it too and we have fun is essential...hehe

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
They were all cool, and you had some unique cool sounding tones. #3 was the coolest!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Thanks Rid, I'd make a good solder boy, but alas I have had my own business for twenty five years leaving me with no educational marks or retirement plan
I did take two years off to train to be a chef! -talk about hard work

Wow, PLEASE take guitarwizard2003 up on his offer for a collab. He has an amazing voice (great player too)! You are my favorite guitarist on this site and thinking of that last of three clips, and his voice.....well the possibilities are endless!

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks alot Flair and Strat, + Mike4beka, most kind of you.
Lol Strat guess that counts as well.
Nothing like experience.
We will see if we can cook something up....it is always fun to do something with others.
GW is a good player, and covers alot of ground.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts