·
Registered
3,392 Posts
How's that Mojave treatin ya Mot?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best amp that I have ever played on! My Splawn Pro Mod is in close second. I am selling the 5150 II halfstack to get myself a Wayne Guitar!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
NICE, those Wayne guitars look like great axes. I was wondering why you were selling the 5150II and then I saw the Mojave next to it and was like, ahhh yess

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is acctually an old picture. I have a Mojave 2x12 with it and the Marshall is now completely recovered since it was modded into the Splawn Pro Mod!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
NIIIIIIIIICE. I'm sure it kicks MAJOR arese. Your neighbors must love you!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I already have one so I'm out. I do want a 4x12 cab though, but for now I'll just stick with my 2x12. I'm kinda shocked that nobody around here would be interested in the 5150 II either.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have had trouble on other forums too! Wierd huh? More than anything right now I am going to get another Mojave 4x12. They sound so awesome with those G12H30s!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Why do you think that is Mot? More guys using POD's these days and what not? I know alot of cats that are stuck on Mesa's too. It's ashame cause the 5150 II is one bad ass mofo. I just hate that Ed didn't put any reverb on the thing.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like the reverb in my 5150 combo! I have having to get rid of it, but I want to get another 4x12 for my Peacemaker and Splawn Marshall.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
You're Mojave looks like one mean mofo. I'd kill to plug into that baby and play some Jamie's Cryin or Outta Love

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Oh I bet!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts