Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling my 5150 relic that was handmade for me by a friend of mine. It has the seymore duncan E.V.H. pickup in it and the neck and body are from the greg rogers guitars website. it plays and sounds awesome....any one intrested give me a shout. thanks.

http://www.yoursite.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=13873.mp3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...ship it to me...i'll make sure mondola gets it...*wink wink*... :notme:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Guess It Depends On Where Your Located. Im Not Sure How Much It Would Be To Ship It Oversear Mondola...if You Want You Can Check Out Ups's Website And Calculate It All Up. Id Ship It Overseas If You Really Wanted It.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the specs are as follows...

it is a greg rogers body and neck, you can check out his site at www.greggrogersguitars.com

the pickup is the seymore duncan eVh (evenly voiced harmonics) pickup. it has a great tone to it.

and the tremelo is a floyd rose. it comes with a hard case. the guitar has no issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
165 Posts
What's the neck width at the nut? What's the contour? Fret size? Body wood? How well does it play? I'm not goona hang it on my wall. I'm gonna play it! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
id like to sell it for 900.00, which is a decent price for all the accesories and paint and time that went into it. but im willing to listen to offers too. i just want to find it a good home. let me know.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.