Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
duuuude, you're sellin the 5150II??? Por que??

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a long story....I love that amp (and put alot of time and $$ into getting the tone I wanted out of it), but I wanted to get a POD XT PRO with all the new packs for recording and the price was steep. Then I just decided to sell everything and get a Line 6 Vetta II head (thanks to Wah Wah) so I could have everything in one box...recording and live. Anyway the head is expensive ($1600) so I am selling everything I own to buy it. I'll miss the all tube amp that can peel paint, but I don't use it enough to justify anymore. I'm a victim of amp simulators....and as much as I hate to admit it.....I'm going solid state for awhile. I just can't afford several amps or I would keep it.

I'm going to sell all of my Boss pedals and V-amp Pro after I get the head if it works for me. If I get the head and don't like it....then I am going to plan "B"......put it on E-bay and get a Peavey JSX.

I just like to change out all my stuff every year or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.