Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant post a whole damn song because im on the "mp3 of the month contest" so how about a Dream Theater or Liquid Tension Experiment solo? Name it, lets do it!! :jam:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Hey verga if you want to challenge someone to a whole dream theater song I will post your song for you so it can be up while your MP3 of the month is up. Just PM if you two want to do that instead

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike4beka said:
Hey verga if you want to challenge someone to a whole dream theater song I will post your song for you so it can be up while your MP3 of the month is up. Just PM if you two want to do that instead
Thanks Mike! Ill let you know:bannana_g

G

·
Hey verga how about the solos on acid rain....I'll go for it, but I dont have the backing for it, and I wont waste anytime making it.So if you have the backing for that tune I'll battle you. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wich solos? the free time solo or before that? Yep i have a BT. Answer me.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UUhhhhh.....now im scared:icon_roll Ok, lets battle. No backing tracks. I record my part right now.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not convinced with any tab availiable on powertabs.net on the 1st solo, before the string skiping section. Wich tab r u planning to use?

I already recorded the 2nd solo (string skiping) its ok if we battle only with this solo? If you want me to record the 1st solo please tell me wich tab please.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how about "Fatal Tragedy" or "The Glass Prission" arps after this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll battle with erotomania!!! :-O

I´m new in this forum but i have been playing erotomania with my band for a couple of months and i't wont be hard to record it with the backing track.

anyone brave enough??

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tristan Proghead said:
I´m new in this forum but i have been playing erotomania with my band for a couple of months and i't wont be hard to record it with the backing track.

anyone brave enough??
ANYTIME!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
oops

heheeeyyy, dream??? verga,vergaaaaa! the spirit carries on, or what? it's a battle or just some ideas? :rock:

·
Registered
121 Posts
sorry

i didn't saw the erotomania story, it's a f*ckin lick there, and i can't play it... mkay guys, do it, i'm waiting the recording's. hey man, take care with Verga, he is very very good. COME OOON VERGAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts