Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My son and I started playing last October. (well I played 30 years ago for a couple years) got back into it when he wanted to learn. (he's been doing Piano lessons for 10 years and is a whiz at the keyboard, he also plays Sax - which he's played for 6 years.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks - that's what I do for a living - that and teach what I do... = )
I had the 12 string when I was a teen. (no internet, no tabs) Lost interest after 2-3 years. Been in storage for 20 years. I told my son if he dug it out he could have it. He got the bug, picked it up pretty quicky. We went out to get him an electric for Christmas. Came home with two Ibanez, and two Fender 300 Champion amps. (a set for dad) since then last october, I've purchased two Woldgangs (love them) and more recently (not pictured) a Peavy V-type (blue sparkle/glossy) which I like a lot also. (especially considering the good price). I bought the red Wolfy from the forsale area on here. Since the new background tracks download area has been pulled from the msg area - I LOVE THIS PLACE.

I shot these at my studio - of course-

Currently we've been practicing Silent Lucidity by Queensryche (anyone have a background tack?) we can do our own, but thought it might help. (using a GNX4)

thanks for the comments!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Very professional pics. You do have a great talent with the camera. Nice guitars and I also think it rocks that you and your son play guitar together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts