Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a few DVDs available (bootleg, not retail) from A Flock Of Seagulls - one called "Sound And Vision", once called "Through The Looking Glass", one live one from Hollywood, CA, and one called LIVE AT THE ACE BRIXTON LONDON, ENGLAND.

It would be VERY nice to be able to get any of these as they are SO hard to find.

Thanks SO very much for anyone who can help out!!!

--- DS

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sad ... almost 3 years now and not a single reply :(

·
Premium Member
8,604 Posts
I know the feeling bro

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can find people selling them on iOffer, but I can't find them for download *anywhere*.

There was also a LONG forgotten Canadian TV broadcast (I *think* it was Much Music) around 1986 that had some videos, live performances, and interviews. I particularly remember the interviews with Ali - where he tells that he got his name (Alister) from a guy his mum was sweet on, and Paul Reynolds' interview where, when asked about his favorite song he says (in his strong Liverpool accent), "Space Age Love Song, 'cause I thought of the lyrics". I used to have it on an OLD Beta tape (that I recorded the original broadcast on), but it was from a mono recording (and pretty beat up), so I never xferred it to VHS. I can't even find any *references* to that show :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts