Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now its about a fucking month ago you said "this weekend" haha.. man. .slowpoke :shock:
Chrono Trigger rules by the way, I love most Compositions by Yasunori Mitsuda, Heard the Chrono Cross soundtrack?..
Anyways, tell when you are ready, please do it before I die man!..
Anyways, Ill check back in a few days..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice idea, video game music. Anybode ever translated some mario-music yet? Or maybe sonic the hedgehog??

Ps. Reading this, one might begin to suspect this was meant sarcastically. Please note that I am actually serious and would sincerely enjoy any attempt to convert afformentioned videogame-themes into guitar music. So much so, infact, that right now I'm seriously contemplating such an attempt myself.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Camel747 said:
Nice idea, video game music. Anybode ever translated some mario-music yet? Or maybe sonic the hedgehog??

Ps. Reading this, one might begin to suspect this was meant sarcastically. Please note that I am actually serious and would sincerely enjoy any attempt to convert afformentioned videogame-themes into guitar music. So much so, infact, that right now I'm seriously contemplating such an attempt myself.
You have no idea how many video game covers there are out there! There are even live bands performing video game music.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Hey bud try checking out the Neskimo's they have some good material. Also Metroid Metal is pretty cool. On there I found a guy that goes by goat or something like that and he did some Castlevania stuff.....also check out some of naifuzan's stuff.......good cover of mike tyson's punch out

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Mike4beka said:
Hey bud try checking out the Neskimo's they have some good material. Also Metroid Metal is pretty cool. On there I found a guy that goes by goat or something like that and he did some Castlevania stuff.....also check out some of naifuzan's stuff.......good cover of mike tyson's punch out
And you can find it here http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=14735

Other bands to look out for includes Machinae Supremacy and Generic.
Also check out Dwellings of Duels if you're into video game covers. It's kinda like our mp3 of the month. I've participated a few times and always finish near the bottom. Lots of talent over there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Naifuzan said:
And you can find it here http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=14735

Other bands to look out for includes Machinae Supremacy and Generic.
Also check out Dwellings of Duels if you're into video game covers. It's kinda like our mp3 of the month. I've participated a few times and always finish near the bottom. Lots of talent over there.

Thanks for all the tips, I'm listening and enjoying! Had no idea so many people were playing game music... Started on the sonic's green hill zone theme myself yesterday... Fun stuff!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts