Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This what you get when you mix lack of sleep with cappucino and mix in some stray mandolin samples. I'm not much of a storyteller but this was fun. Thanks for listening.

Toast

Attachments

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Are you playing guitar/mandolin now????? I've never heard the original, but your version is nice!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I think this board software has a bug...it still says 0 views after I downloaded it.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, this was made with mandolin samples, I just arranged them, lol. This is an original I did invoking the spirit of Harry Chapin, lol. Thanks for listening.

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
Very nice my dear. I'm saving this :)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
great stuff indeed. Very well put together and flows very nicely. :thumb:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Very nice, I like it, I just bought a mandolin a couple of weeks ago, it's tougher than it looks..............mayby I should of went with samples.:toothless :toothless

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awww this was sweet and cute....I was actually named after the Mandolin....My dads grandfather played one....Only thing my name is spelled differently..Mandeline..Its pronounced the same though..hehe..Anyways I love it Bob...Had me shakin my hips:icon_thum

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rain said:
Had me shakin my hips:icon_thum
I'm sorry, all I heard was "shakin my hips", :sap: lol. Thanks for the kind words everyone, as always I appreciate you listening. Makes it all worthwhile.

Toast

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Bob, awesome job dude!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Real nice VM, doe's have that Chapin feel to it :grin: , great job on the mix of the Mandolin's as well.....Lovely.:thumb: :icon_peac

·
Musician
450 Posts
thats really great, i love the mandolin. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for listening guys and my Bonnie Lass, lol. Looks like this one might be getting some new legs. It was fun actually and I'll probably take a stab at some more.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts