Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WHOOOO LInda!!!!!...Hell fk ya GF!!!..This was awsome!!!!You gets the stars you rock vixon!!:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
It's great Linda! I really don't know the original, but like how Brian May came over your house to play it! :) Your vocals are impressive!! ( i hope that was Brian May burping)....:sssh:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was absolutly awesome!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: Killa playing bluesy and killa vox linda, a definite keeper!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Awesome Job Linda ! Ya do get better everytime ! Keep up the good work g/f !!:thumb: I dont know the original either but cool song .

Is that bluesplayer on the guitars ??? If sooo thats awesome job ! Love the tone on the lead parts !

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! This is one of your best vocal performances ever linda!!! I think this is just awesome, really. I love it. Really well done. :bowdown:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I wrote a 150 word reply to this and it kind of lost direction ....

Here is my abridged reply.

"FUCKING EXCELLENT"

Top playing, arrangement, production, humour, singing etc in no specific order.

V. Impressed :thumb:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Come On Arty ....Let's Go Party :bannana_g :bannana_g :bannana_g

Great stuff once again from Linda and Arty! :thumb:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yes... A+++

I like your take on the solos and the ascending scale thing at the end. It's wonderful. Nice job.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Once again, a very pro recording. The vocals are getting better and the tone on the solos is fantastic. Great stuff.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Everytime I see a post by you two, I get excited, cuz I know I'm gonna be dumbfounded!!! This was no exception!!:bowdown: I love Queen and this is an awesome rendition!!! You guys blow me away!!!!:woot:

So, Linda, the question is.....did Arty go party with ya???? :D

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
this is a fantastic cover. i have to say I never heard this song before,, but what i heard here,, I love! Excellent stuff here!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts