Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
great tune. I am not so keen on the intro but once the tune kicks in it is really well put together. The intro sounds almost like an afterthought and lacks the structure of the main tune. Anyway - Top job :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, killa job!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Folks,

Thanks for listening and feedback!

Goport, i know what you mean there...it sounds a bit disconnected in the intro area part, i'll keep trying, thanks for feedback!

S

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was beautiful....i love your tone...i love the sounds...fantastic composing hun!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
125 Posts
VERY VERY NICE !!!!!... It kind of just sweeps you away. Super nice job on the mix too....excellent job....:thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rain, Micoyote1,

Hey thanks for taking the time to listen! It's the 12 string sound that i believe gives the song the richness, texture and variety in it. This tune actually started in a local music store where i was trying out a 12 string with no intention of buying one. Anyway, i came across the main progression while finger picking it, went home, and returned the next day to buy the 12 to realize the potential for a song. The result is what you've heard. I try to tell an evolving story with each song, therefore the changes in tempo, texture, feel, with the idea that it should involve the listener to "sweep" them away somewhere else. When this happens, i think this is how a song is considered somewhat a success.

Again, thank you.
sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts