Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pictures of my Right Pointer Finger after trying to save money and and fix the garage door myself. This was May 04, it is healed, but still do not have total feeling yet.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I hate how it takes a millisecond to get hurt and millions of seconds to heal... hope you are back to normal soon. :icon_peac

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
ouch....!!!!...at least the tip is still there...have you ever seen tony iommi's finger tips?...they were lopped right off just as he signed the record deal for black sabbath...he's done all right for himself...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
That does hurt!! I had my L hand index finger in the wrong place working on a car engine, and the fan came on and cut into it. About 15 yrs ago...still have the scar. Lost the fingernail. Felt numb for about a year, but the feeling came back. Take care of yourself man. (btw, my nickname has nothing to do with this post...i thankfully have all my appendages). :icon_peac

·
Registered
121 Posts
I can feel your pain. I cut into my ring finger on my left hand sharpening a knife on Christmas day. Sort of a great little present for myself considering I had to play a gig the next night. Fortunately it was just the tip of the knife that sliced my finger on the right side of the nail. I'm afraid to think about what would've happened if I'd sliced myself with a little more of the blade. It's healed rather quickly and I've decided that I'm not going to sharpen any knives any time soon. I hope your finger heals quickly and you can get back to playing guitar soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts