Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. This is an instrumental that I wrote, it's..it's about peace, love and good hapiness stuff. heh.

Seriously, I did this a couple years ago when I first got into recording and stuff. It sucks to listen to it now because I know I could do a better job of recording and mixing, but I hope you like it. It's called WonderLand, I have no idea why.

Thanks for listening.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
really impressive playing - there is so much going on here but it is a good indication as to the different kinds of styles you have. Good trem control too.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
TNG, you are going to have to do some new stuff man
. With the range of styles at your disposal and, as you say, improved recording and mixing skills - your new stuff sounds like it is going to be even more impressive. Can't wait.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goport, thanks for the proding
I have been meaning to record something new for a year or more now, but I just can't seem to muster the will to go at it. Writting and recording a toaly original tune and making it as good as you possibly can at that point in time really takes a lot of work. Well for me it does anyway. What with drum tracks and bass lines and rythms and leads and the mixing and effects etc... it can get overwhelming. Add to that I seem to be getting more and more anal about every recording I do because I want it to be beter than the last.

Thanks for that man, I may just get back on that bronco and see where it takes me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts