Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since he's hatin' on Matchbox 20, I thought I would post one for him. It's not heavy, no shreddin' guitars, but the ladies might like it. (At least one especially, LOL!)

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!!
That is fckin classic Sucka!!!
(Oh and a certain person will be after your ass for it so if you see darts wizzing past your head you know why lmao!!!
) Killa job on the tune Toast, this was awesome!!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
LOL Yes I know. It's the day before dart night too, so you know she'll be especially fired up for me! I betta watch my azz!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Word on the street is that Supa Pimp is already um...."watchin" that azz for ya, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Awesome vocals as always bro!!!

Ummm...3fingers and my tip jar seems to be missing...you know anything about that????

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tip jar? What tip jar?

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
This is beautiful ! If there was a droolin smiley I'd use it hahaha but guess this ones close as I"ll get

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it were in any way masculine to purr, I would after hearing that come from you Zeppy. Perhaps a mild, gentle roar would suffice?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Great vocals by the way Bob. Awesome job as usual. Perhaps if they got rid of Rob and hired you they would appeal to me?? NAAAAAAAAAH

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If they hired me,I believe that the musical direction of the band would change drastically. And we'd change the name from Matchbox 20 to Switchblade In Your Neck or something.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Impressive vocals...I recall the tune...vocals sound better than the original imo....fantastic stuff Toasty!!!

(lol at suckas pic...hillarious)

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
VanMan2000 said:
Since he's hatin' on Matchbox 20, I thought I would post one for him. It's not heavy, no shreddin' guitars, but the ladies might like it. (At least one especially, LOL!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if that wasn't the ice cream after a great meal, the make-up sex after a big fight, the cigerette after the great sex. That song was just one more thing added to the list of great things. lol Amazing, just amazing. I have waited and waited and finally a Matchbox20 song. Nothing like my Bob singing for my Rob. No one watches my ass.....I mean......my back like Bob. Well, now he did a Matchbox 20 song, he can watch whatever he feels like. lol
Oh and Jimmy, ummmmm don't know how to break this to you....but get packing! And Bob, "How YOU doin'?" Thank you sweetie!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.