Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been playing with this Tinsley Ellis tune for awhile trying to get it right. Since no one threw tomatoes last time I sang I figured I'd post it and see what happens

·
Registered
97 Posts
No tomatoes here

You sound really good man. You have a great voice....didn't hear a note that you didn't hit nicely....and there were some high notes in there!!! :thumb: I really like this tune. The guitar playing was fantastic. I would really like to experiement with some of this style myself. Well done man.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Class? Me? Been accused of alot of thing BUT never of having class.
Thanks for the kind words, it means alot comming from someone who sings as well as you do

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Wow, was this great. Tele, you shouldn't have ANY resevations about singing my friend. And the opening lead tone was sweet, Sweet, SWEET!!! This one stays on the hard drive :thumb: . Keep 'em comin'!

·
Yeah, so what?
1,548 Posts
LOL, tomatoes?? I´m having some fresh sliced ones right now, seasoned with a bit of olive oil, tuna fish, and a bit of pepper and salt on them. No plans to throw them at ya, I´m just having a good time listening to this one :thumb: Mo blues stuff, bring´em dude, :mix: Very heartfull playing and singing there :thumb:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
supercharged 350 said:
Wow, was this great. Tele, you shouldn't have ANY resevations about singing my friend. And the opening lead tone was sweet, Sweet, SWEET!!! This one stays on the hard drive :thumb: . Keep 'em comin'!
Man, I don't know what to say other than thank you, I listen to your stuff and am awed by it, and your wife's vocals blow me away, thanks again.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BleedingPinky said:
LOL, tomatoes?? I´m having some fresh sliced ones right now, seasoned with a bit of olive oil, tuna fish, and a bit of pepper and salt on them. No plans to throw them at ya, I´m just having a good time listening to this one :thumb: Mo blues stuff, bring´em dude, :mix: Very heartfull playing and singing there :thumb:
Hey thanks alot, I really appreciate the support, glad you enjoyed it.
By the way, you might want to try some chopped pickles in with that tuna

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
Awesome Tele!!.. I tell ya, you got that Greg Allman thing going on with your vox bro, real nice... Great guitars here too!!!. Fantastic!!:thumb: :icon_peac

·
Musician
449 Posts
man, you have an amazing voice.

awesome job.

by the way tele, this is skastylee from guitarnoise :thumb:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sgstd said:
Man....what an awesome blues post!!!:woot: The vocals and guitar work are both gr8!!! And that's a killer tone ya got there!!!:jam:
Hey thanks alot SG, appreaciate it

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JPF said:
Awesome Tele!!.. I tell ya, you got that Greg Allman thing going on with your vox bro, real nice... Great guitars here too!!!. Fantastic!!:thumb: :icon_peac
Thanks JP, now if I could only bag the babes Gregg does :dance:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rich2k4 said:
man, you have an amazing voice.

awesome job.

by the way tele, this is skastylee from guitarnoise :thumb:
Hey ska, good to see you, thanks for taking a listen and the kind words

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.