Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am touched by Mickey's kind act.....and I follow suit.....

This goes out to you Rilecomm...Be strong bro.....

·
Registered
886 Posts
my word that is one awesome tune. Love the strings and the out of this world playing.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Big K, you are one amazing piece of talent with that guitar. Wish it was a bit louder in the mix so I could hear it more clearly, but no matter, because the backing music was great too. DId you create this whole thing from scratch or was some of this a backer? Wish you had video capabilities so I could see you play this, maybe a learn a thing or two. Thanks for sharing this. I appreciate hearing it, as you post very rarely considering how talented you are.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Yes, very sweet and tender. If you did this entire track from scratch, I think you should move to New York or Los Angeles and seriously try to make something of this gift you have.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words KC and strat....This is actually a full studio recording with 3 other guys made a year back.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
strat78 said:
Yes, very sweet and tender. If you did this entire track from scratch, I think you should move to New York or Los Angeles and seriously try to make something of this gift you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not mind moving if I was single bro....but I have got 2 kids who happen to be my eyes
.I'll pass whatever I have got musically to them,especially my son, if he is interested.I want my kids to think of me when I am gone by listening to this.Anyway....this was made from scratch.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
vintage_brat said:
Khaos. Masterful work man. What a heartfelt piece.
Keith
VGB

[/ QUOTE ]
I posted this cos I felt the piercing.......It is such a torment to lose a loved one.....especially the one who brought us into this world.......my heart goes out to Rilecomm.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Damn this was awesome Khaos, outstanding job and like I said in Mickey's thread too cool dedicating it to a fellow member like that!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
this is a nice and thoughtfull dedication Khaos beautiful tune our thoughts are with Rilecomm and his family

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
A wonderful piece of music Khaos.

I echo your thoughts one losing the one who brought us into this world. Its a terribly hard thing to accept and come to terms with and my heart and prayers are with Rilecomm at this time

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Another very thoughtful gesture!!!
Your playing and compositional skills are fantastic!!!
Really wish you would post more!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was very beautiful kh...very touching indeed,,,its very hard and painful to loose someone u love..u will never get over the loss ..my prayers are with you rilecomm..

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Khaos!! Outstanding touch!! You are one groovy human being!! Thanks for posting this!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts