Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been awhile since i tried instrumental guitar. just me jamming over a backing i made. i switched to the acoustic to give a peaceful sound at one point.

· ~Free Will~
6,039 Posts
I love this Matt!!...Very sweeeeet tone...I also liked how you added that acoustic towards the end..Fantastic stuff!:thumb:

· Registered
5,367 Posts
This kicked ass, awesome playing and tone on the electrics and that acoustic set it of perfectly, awesome backing and guitar work Matt, I am keeping this, killa job dude!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

· Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,390 Posts
nice tune , i would record two guitars following the bass , chunky 5ths ,pan them right and left , and slap the mainly leads down ther middle , this is a sorted little tune , which has more to reveal , nice post :thumb:

· Registered
164 Posts
Very good you virtuoso you. :thumbup:

· I am a meat popsicle
4,742 Posts
Hey Matt! This definetly has a great groove and some nice hooks. Tone on that acoustic is amazing!! Has got this U2 vibe to it!! Great tune!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

· I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,801 Posts
Very smooth Matt!!!........ really like the groove:woot:, love that sustain tone of the electric, and the acoustic is sublime!!! great job!!!:icon_thum :icon_peac

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.