Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My second post tonight! I'm feeling rather productive :toothless
I've had this rock backing for the a-team theme for a while. I got it here but I cant remember who posted it, so thanks to whoever it was.
The rythm guitar is part of the backing, I just laid down the lead and a Mr.T-sample.

Since swedish television started broadcasting a rerun of the A-Team tonight I got inspired and decided to learn and record the theme song to this backing track.

Had a little trouble getting the part around 1min right, the end of that part sounds a bit off I think, but I dont have the patience to work on this any more :doh:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Once again, a great tone on this one!! I don't remember the show, but this sounds great!! Crisp tight playing Naz!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Was this a Mike Post theme song? That guy wrote nearly all the theme songs in the late 70s and early 80s. This is a really cool arrangment, much better than the original. I pity the fool who doesn't agree. :afro:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
3fingers said:
Once again, a great tone on this one!! I don't remember the show, but this sounds great!! Crisp tight playing Naz!!
:scif890: you never heard of the A Team? bloody hell!! I am shocked.

Naif - this is great and a you have a brilliant tone there chap! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I remember the show but, I never watched it so, I'm not familiar with the theme song. But, you rocked this, bro!!! Gr8 tone!!!:jam:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts