Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been wanting to do this and saying I would do this for some time...

So here it is.

:rock:

It's a debut for the Kramer 1984 reissue. I don't think I've used her to record with before ? Of course, it's the PODxt, what else. Recorded using Adobe Audition 1.5 and mastered using Ozone !

All backing track including vocals. I just provide the twanging !!!

:icon_thum

·
Registered
733 Posts
very cool man. :bannana_g nice style you put in it. song is fun to play.

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx stingx. Ozone rules ! :bowdown:

Thanks for taking the while to listen, MattM. Yes, I think I put my neck out playing last night. How Angus head bangs through a concert is beyond me. Ouch !

wahwah, thanx for sticking it out throughout this one. I was gonna opt out and ask you to take care of the solos. Whilst they would have been 10 times better than my effort, I ain't gonna progress if I keep opting out, so I had a stab at them. I'd gotten to the point right before the "fast riff" that starts at 2:45. I was thinking to myself that I would never get it done. But then I told myself that I would be able to, and somehow dragged myself across the line ! :dunno:

Yeah Rilecomm, excellent song. I love it !!! Hope I didn't ruin it for anyone out there !

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 tone, ya nailed it!!!!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
sorry!!! i thought i commented on this but i see i forgot, i think this is one of the best i heard from you mondy,this was,, i agree with flair great tone and ya nailed it:rock:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Good lad!! this rocks mate!!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.