1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AC DC "Landover 1981 Re-master" (gentle_giant - F.Faria) NTSC, Pro-Shot

Landover / Largo, Capitol Center, MD

December 21st, 1981

For Those About To Rock Tour (1981-1982)

Director: Sheldon Shemer

Remastered version By: Francisco Faria (AC/DC Portugal)

DVD authoring: gentle_giant

Now black is actualy black (not grey), saturation, contrast and colors are correct, no more image noise, no phasing, and litle to no microphony (interference lines). Audio was bass and treble boosted and removed a bit of "tape sound". Overall a good enhacement mainly to the image, making it a more joyable gig. Had a lot of fun remastering this, the only drawback is the rendering time, I had to leave some of the tracks rendering overnight.

Great performance, band was on fire that night, this venue featured Santa's, fake snow and a raindeer for this show (during Hells Bells and T.N.T.). Back In Black, I Put The Finger On You, Highway To Hell, Let There Be Rock, For Those About To Rock were released on TV Promos with a better audio and image quality. Let There Be Rock and Back In Black were latter officialy released in stereo quality on the Backtracks. Let's Get It Up and T.N.T. are also present on the TV Promos but were recorded on the previous night (December 20th).

Special thanks to Trevor Douthwright over at AC/DC Dirty Big Balls group on Facebook for providing the original DVD.

Hells Bells

Shot Down in Flames

Sin City

Shoot to Thrill

Put the Finger on You

Back in Black

Bad Boy Boogie

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

The Jack

What Do You Do for Money Honey

Highway to Hell

Let's Get it Up

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Whole Lotta Rosie

Let There Be Rock

You Shook Me All Night Long

For Those About to Rock

TNT

Please do not sale this bootleg, trade only.

https://mega.nz/folder/3IsgEYKK#6w7XZTPTPKRK4Mj8K4H2ww

1 - 2 of 2 Posts