·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...i appreciate the kind words... :icon_thum

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
As I said before "You sound like Bon has come back from the dead".....:icon_thum

·
Registered
479 Posts
bro....that was fuckin awsome :thumb: those vocals were right on the mark :thumb:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys...i hear this band is auditioning singers www.jailbreak.ca think i should give it a try?... :icon_eek:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Wowww Jim! Your excellent at vocals! Wow! I think you should try out for Jailbreak! This is excellent. Only thing is I think your vocals were recorded a tad to low in the mix,, but that may be just me, otherwise,, holy shit! You are bon scott re- incarnated! yikes!!! Wtg man!:icon_thum :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scott Parnell said:
Wowww Jim! Your excellent at vocals! Wow! I think you should try out for Jailbreak! This is excellent. Only thing is I think your vocals were recorded a tad to low in the mix,, but that may be just me, otherwise,, holy shit! You are bon scott re- incarnated! yikes!!! Wtg man!:icon_thum :rock: :rock:
thanks...at first i thought they were too loud...so i copied the backing track to a third track...plus i wasn't sure if the bt would come out of the left speaker and my vox would come out on the right speaker...so i figured that i'd make a sorta sandwich with the vox down the middle...it goes like this...

track #1...bt
track #2...me
track #3...bt

is that the proper way to record....?...or do i just need the first two tracks...?

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man Jimi....You totally kick ass on some ac/dc hun!!!:rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man Jimi fkin awesome, killa job!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you very kindly folks.... :icon_thum

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Great Bon Scott you did there. I never could used to that new singer after Bon died. You should have been the replacement!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks alot man...i prefer bon over brian johnson any day... :icon_peac

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Dood! U nailed the AC DC tone on the vocals! As for the recording, I dont know what you used to record, but you should only need the backing track once, and then your vocals panned top center with a bit of reverb.

Great stuff!

Rj

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'd use that voice more and more because that is crazy. You sound just like the man.

Nice job, keep it up.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
jimihendrix said:
thanks...at first i thought they were too loud...so i copied the backing track to a third track...plus i wasn't sure if the bt would come out of the left speaker and my vox would come out on the right speaker...so i figured that i'd make a sorta sandwich with the vox down the middle...it goes like this...

track #1...bt
track #2...me
track #3...bt

is that the proper way to record....?...or do i just need the first two tracks...?
how i record now is this way..... I record the backing track seperately by doing stereo mix with my windows xp mixer.. then,, i clikc line in,, so my track 2 is just line in only.. and i record my guitar ( or singing) along the backing,, then i adjust the line in track of track 2 volume with track 1 that i recorded. thats how i do it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts