Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

new to this forum :)
Was introduced to it by SLoB who I've known for many a year, and must say theres some quality
geezers on here :)

I would like to thank Lokke for the wicked Vocals in these 2 tracks, exellent m8 thanks.

:jam: Track Infos:
Guitars and production: Bulldog
Vocals: JohnnyLokke

2 AC/DC classics hope you enjoy?

Hells Bells 320bps

Hell aint a bad place to be 320bps

Smaller file Versions:
Hells Bells 128bps

Hell aint a bad place to be 128bps

:afro: stay cool
Bully

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
N1 Steve :)

cracking versions, you got the tonal nuances in ther for pure dc m8 which i know is one of yer fave bands :)

Johnny, i'm not one for swearin much (contrary to popular belief lol) but every time i hear your voice on something it just frikkin blows me away dude, your range and dynamics is superb, these tracks really show your versatile talent, not only that but you bring joy when listening to the tracks for all of us rock/metal heads

Chris, Bulldog(Steve) lives up in blackpool, I've known him for many years thru online gaming but never met him lol, something i hope we're planning to change this summer
Steve also used to play drums and is a bit of a whizz with the old programming patterns, u should get a kit steve, i know you want one lol ;)

cool collab guys :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
No m8
Im up north in Blackpool m8 :)
I've known SLoB in a online sort of way :)

Glad to be here m8 theres some quality on here :)
and you all seem to be really enjoying it, which is the main thing.

stay cool
:afro: Bully

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Bulldog said:
No m8
Im up north in Blackpool m8 :)
I've known SLoB in a online sort of way :)

Glad to be here m8 theres some quality on here
and you all seem to be really enjoying it, which is the main thing.

stay cool
Bully
There's a good few of us from the North East here...and some Burnley, Blackburn, Bolton types (!) so you'll fit right in. Sadly I now live in shandy country!!!! :ball:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
SLoB said:
N1 Steve :)

cracking versions, you got the tonal nuances in ther for pure dc m8 which i know is one of yer fave bands :)

Johnny, i'm not one for swearin much (contrary to popular belief lol) but every time i hear your voice on something it just frikkin blows me away dude, your range and dynamics is superb, these tracks really show your versatile talent, not only that but you bring joy when listening to the tracks for all of us rock/metal heads

Chris, Bulldog(Steve) lives up in blackpool, I've known him for many years thru online gaming but never met him lol, something i hope we're planning to change this summer
Steve also used to play drums and is a bit of a whizz with the old programming patterns, u should get a kit steve, i know you want one lol

cool collab guys
I have thought of getting a new Kit for a good while m8, But havn't got anywhere to play it m8 :(
Besides Playing Live is in the past lol & I dont really have the time to put into it these days.
So I'll stick with the Axe for now and see how far I can get with it
New challenge an all.

Stay cool
:icon_cool Bully

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
WHOOOAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard these !! Excellent !!! The vox on this are great !!!! The guitar sounds very powerful All round better than the originals for me. Loads more power.

WHOOOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP NOTCH !!!!:bowdown:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Yeah welcome Bulldog , and these tracks kick ass ! , you did well on the mixdown , very very powerfull indeed , great vocals , and angus is with us here , im in awe sir ! :thumb:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Cheers for the Comments guys
Working on an Original Collab with SLoB and Tony4552, after that I will be cooling it for a short While as Bully Number 2 is about to arrive into the world lol :)

Better give the family a little attention lol :)

Thanx again for those who have commented in all my posts, and cheers for sharing your stuff aswell.
Quality site. :rock:

stay cool
:rock: Bully

1 - 20 of 46 Posts