Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious how much interest there would be in this so feel free to chime in here. I will add a subforum for each and it would all be based on user submissions of their own lessons/tutorials.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would be interested in these kind of sub forums personally.

Would these be for people to write their own tutorials for any aspect of guitar & recording?

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drak_nyen said:
I would be interested in these kind of sub forums personally.

Would these be for people to write their own tutorials for any aspect of guitar & recording?
Absolutely, in fact that would be encouraged. :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Then I am DEFINATELY interested. I wont be posting anything to it as I am still a very very bad guitarist that needs all the help I can get!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Count me in! I'm well up for submitting video tutorials and well up for viewing other peoples submissions.
What better way to learn.................... got to be as good as a one on one lesson and there are a shitload of players on here I'd like to learn from.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...personally...i'd like to see some kind of video demo or at least screen shots of how to manipulate tracks, use insert fx, create drum backing tracks or loops within the various recording programs...i have enough trouble laying down rhythm and lead tracks...never mind vocals (hee hee)... :scif890:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe for now people can go ahead and upload or link them in this forum, then if we decide down the road to open one up if we get enough posts.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
To my wife's displeasure, I spend countless hours mucking about in Cubase. No reason I couldn't have the digicam running while doing so. :scif890:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm all for it!!

Sounds great--after seeing that dude effortlessy play Eruption on this forum-- I would love to see some tutorials, tips, etc..Right on!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts