Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
bluesplayer said:
Adobe Audition 1.5 is now available , check out KAZZA LITE REVOLUTION , or mail me and i will give you the programme with crack
Oh yeah! :)

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Outstanding! Does this mean the days of Peter Quistgard are numbered?

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it does , his name dont appear on this one , and do you know , i kinda miss him :ball:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Is it worth upgrading from Cool Edit Pro to Audition? What shall I gain? Do I have to give up something or does the Audition do all the things CEP does?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yup, it's true: Cool Edit Pro has a lot more features. But you know, I think I'll give this a try. Thanx for the link.:D

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Runs flawlessly...thanks again! I can sweep off unused apps now, using Audition for the editing and mastering and either Cubase SX or Sonar for the recording and mixing. Much appreciated since I was going to polp cash down on this anyway!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I reviewing it now...thanks blues player. It appears to have some type of CD burning functionality....please post the new features as opposed to CEP so I can find them easier.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
let me know if its not working , i will put it back up again , it was a confusing package to sort out , i tried to make it easy for everybody. but it is a working prog . its quite superb

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Working great here!
Lol, at the moment, I have Cubase SX, Sonar 3.0, Guitar Tracks 3.0, Samplitude 7.1, Audition 1.5, Traction 1.6 and ACID 5.0 all installed... so far I'm liking Audition alot. Very easy to use, compared to the others:woot:

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
I use Adobe and its bloody brilliant and extremely easy to use, also it saves straight to MP3 which is awesome

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
It's basically Cool Edit Pro with some new features.....so if you used CEP it's easy to learn. One new feature it has is the ability to remove vocals from songs.....much like the program Robert Van Hagar used on "up for breakfast" in another thread. Also CEP seemed to crash a lot...I am sure this is more stable.

Now if there was only a way to get this program to remove guitars from songs we would have millions of BT's on this site.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
OK!!! That's what I like to hear!! CEP does crash...often just before you save a major project!!! I am going to install now...first I will make a restore point, wear garlic around my neck, wear my lucky rabbit's foot, and bless the PC with Holy water....
Then, I will install. I just didn't know if I could run them concurrently, but seems I can so fantstic feedback guys!! Thanks again BP for posting it!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I really like this software, man. My intent was to use it soley for the mastering process, but I decided to record a blues track with it and was not only impressed with the ease of use but with the quality of the rendering. I dunno...I really like Cubase but this was effortless. I still need to work with it because I cannot call up functions as readily as I can with Cubase but it's just a matter of time. Anyway...I chucked the track in the originals folder if anyone cares to check it out. Bluesplayer thanks again...this is top shelf!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It plays midi files ,not sure about full midi support . im using or should i say trying to use AA1.5 in conjunction with vst , Vst offers you the option of using an external wave editor withiing Cubase but i cannot get it to work smoothly , yet

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
3fingers said:
OK!!! That's what I like to hear!! CEP does crash...often just before you save a major project!!! I am going to install now...first I will make a restore point, wear garlic around my neck, wear my lucky rabbit's foot, and bless the PC with Holy water....
Then, I will install. I just didn't know if I could run them concurrently, but seems I can so fantstic feedback guys!! Thanks again BP for posting it!
You won't need any mojo for this install....it was effortless. You can run both programs, but after you try this one, you will get rid of Cool Edit.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts