Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
MOON RULES!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a kickass Aerosmith show from March 23, 1978 which was broadcasted live on FM radio…. This is how Aerosmith SHOULD still be……This was recorded at the Agora Ballroom in Chicago, IL. The band played under the name of "Dr. J.Jones and the Interns". This was one of 10 dates that Aerosmith performed some small club dates under that name.

DOWNLOAD HERE
Running Time: 1hr 14 mins
Set List:
Rats In The Cellar
I Wanna Know Why
Big Ten Inch Record
Walk This Way
Sight For Sore Eyes
Seasons Of Wither
Sweet Emotion
Dream On
Chip Away The Stone
Get The Lead Out
Get It Up
Draw The Line
No More, No More
Same Old Song And Dance
Toys In The Attic
Milk Cow Blues
Train Kept A Rollin'

G

·
Re: Aerosmith- Chicago, IL 3//23/1978

Great post Moon! I just downloaded another older Aerosmith boot recently... Good to hear that fantastic band back when they gave more of a shit about their fans and their music than what mainstream pop culture wants and where else they can paste their logo feces.

This stuff right here is REAL Aerosmith... this is what made them what they are, and man, if this is half as good as the other boot I got recently then it's smokin'!

Thanks a ton Moon.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Oh I can't wait to grab these tonight. Thanks so much moon!

·
Registered
89 Posts

Thanks for the great post. This is a really good show and am glad I can enjoy it now. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

·
Registered
61 Posts

Awesome. Thanks I bunch. I actually loved Aerosmith around this time. Kinda lost interest after PUMP.

·
Registered
425 Posts

thanks, good show! I really have never heard any full Aerosmith albums except the new one, and it's pretty dang good!

·
Registered
10 Posts

I arrive late for download this boot? Have any possibility that you post this show again??
Promise to take a hours for download...thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aerosmith

Do you have another bootleg of the seventy years ('70) of Aerosmith?
They were the best years of the band and they really sounded exelent
thanks!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Just thought I would mention that even though this show is long gone, the Agora Ballroom is in Cleveland, Ohio...there were many shows at The Agora that were broadcast on FM back in the day....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts