Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Aerosmith - 1978-03-23 - Chicago, IL

12K views 41 replies 31 participants last post by  eka12 
#1 ·
Here is a kickass Aerosmith show from March 23, 1978 which was broadcasted live on FM radio…. This is how Aerosmith SHOULD still be……This was recorded at the Agora Ballroom in Chicago, IL. The band played under the name of "Dr. J.Jones and the Interns". This was one of 10 dates that Aerosmith performed some small club dates under that name.

DOWNLOAD HERE
Running Time: 1hr 14 mins
Set List:
Rats In The Cellar
I Wanna Know Why
Big Ten Inch Record
Walk This Way
Sight For Sore Eyes
Seasons Of Wither
Sweet Emotion
Dream On
Chip Away The Stone
Get The Lead Out
Get It Up
Draw The Line
No More, No More
Same Old Song And Dance
Toys In The Attic
Milk Cow Blues
Train Kept A Rollin'

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Re: Aerosmith- Chicago, IL 3//23/1978

Great post Moon! I just downloaded another older Aerosmith boot recently... Good to hear that fantastic band back when they gave more of a shit about their fans and their music than what mainstream pop culture wants and where else they can paste their logo feces.

This stuff right here is REAL Aerosmith... this is what made them what they are, and man, if this is half as good as the other boot I got recently then it's smokin'!

Thanks a ton Moon.

#3 ·

Oh I can't wait to grab these tonight. Thanks so much moon!

#6 ·

thanks, good show! I really have never heard any full Aerosmith albums except the new one, and it's pretty dang good!

#21 ·
Yep, Chicago has the Aragon Ballroom. I spent many a nite there. :D Some of rock's best have played 3 bands shows there for 2-3000 people, general seating. Wait all day outside with herbs and brew from 07:00 am. Guaranteed to get first or second row.. no greedy scalpers allowed. :shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.