Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I haven't put a show up in a while so I thought I would get this one up, so here ya go a little Aerosmith form the Just Push Play tour, this one is a snbrd too!! :thumb: :thumb:

1. Beyond Beautiful
2. Love In An Elevator
3. Jaded

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4. Just Push Play
5. Big Ten Inch
6. Pink

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7. Mama Kin
8. Dream On
9. Rats In The Cellar

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10. Back In The Saddle
11. Walk This Way
12. Outside My Window
13. Sweet Emotion

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok that's the show folks, enjoy!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
628 Posts
TJ Mate, how you been?
My BIG shout out to my Detriot mate and long suffering Lions supporter.
Thanks for the boot. Been a busy lad over at my mod job at vhstrungout and haven't had much time to stop by and say g'day. Hope the weather and the fine motor city have been good to you my friend. Take care and have a rockin weekend. I am off home to warm up the dial up and nab this show. Thanks mate and great to see your material.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
chiefjustice said:
Thanks! Aerosmith is a fuckin great Band! Old but still kicks ass. :rock:
OLD!!! If Aerosmith is old I'm ancient cause I can remember when Dream On was a new release!! lol, and time marches on! :rock:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Top Jimmy ................You the man!!!!!!! I'm only about 40 miles from orlando and I've seen tons of concerts in your home town of Detroit!! Killa.......... :rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your welcome guys, Sphill how ya been mate, weather is starting to finally get nice here lol, Supersonic nothing like a concert in Deroit Rock City and Aerosmith was my very first one back on the Get A Grip Tour so they will always hold a soft spot in my heart and man it was one hell of a show too!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks so much, from a fellow Floridian (Tampa) who loves Aero (old my ass)

I first got into them during Perm Vacation (I knew who they were and alot of the old classics) One Way Street is one of my favorites.

Saw them in Orlando last year for HOBO...Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts