9 LAST CHILD
10 DRAW THE LINE
11 RATS IN THE CELLAR
12 DREAM ON
13 SWEET EMOTION
14 WALK THIS WAY
15 TRAIN KEPT A ROLLIN'/OUTRO

This is what hipstone commented:
This common Hampton, VA show has been on the trading circuit for many years. All versions I had ever heard were dull sounding, as if recorded from FM using normal bias tape, or lifted from the WW1 LP set using poor quality TT/cart and soundcard. The performances here are strong, but I couldn’t get past the very dull sound.
I finally did my own digital drop from an original “WW1 Superstars” 3LP set a few years ago. Then just this week I got around to doing the post work on it. I declicked it by hand, cross-faded the LP sides for seamless transitions with no commercials. No filtering or EQ, no normalizing has been done to this concert program.
Some stray vinyl noises remain, but this is the most lively version of this set I have heard. We can thank the AT440mla cartridge here for opening the sound up somewhat, and the direct capture to digital, with a lack of processing which I think makes this sound much clearer than those previous versions out there. I hope you like this one.
A good 66-minute set list chock full of the prime ‘75 - ‘77 era material, with just a few newer songs in there as well. Here you will hear a band working hard and heading back to the top. Rock on!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q75gsvrva9guq2x/Aerosmith_1987-11-16_Hampton_Virginia_SBD.rar

:wavey:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts