Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this one is a long time coming lmao, here it is, sorry it took me so long Toast you really tore it up man, vox are fkin badass, great working with the ONE AND ONLY Toastmaster!!! :icon_thum :icon_thum :rock: :jam:

Attachments

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOOO Ma boyzzzz kicked fkin assssss!!!!!...This is Fantastic!!!!..Love it!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you soooo much Mandy Love!!! :thumb: :thumb: :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Jimmy, I'm gonna slap YOUR momma, this was great stuff. You tore it up TJ! I was just holding on for dear life. Ladies and gentlemen we have a new contender, the Original OG Poon Tang Marauder, the Motor City Madman himself, Killin' the ladies with guilded steel and sex appeal, the Michigan Master of Disaster, Lieutenant Lovetron
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VanMan2000 said:
Jimmy, I'm gonna slap YOUR momma, this was great stuff. You tore it up TJ! I was just holding on for dear life. Ladies and gentlemen we have a new contender, the Original OG Poon Tang Marauder, the Motor City Madman himself, Killin' the ladies with guilded steel and sex appeal, the Michigan Master of Disaster, Lieutenant Lovetron
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY!
LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: Man Bob it was aweosme working with ya again dude, Posse in effect!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks RVH, EJ, Yak, and Scott, thank you all for listening!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks PG, thanks again Yak, Grant, sg, Rid, thanks to you all for listening!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts