Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think I've posted a version of this before. Recorded one some time last year. This one's a little different, mostly tone-wise. I didnt try to capture eddies tone, I did my own thing. Playing isnt note for note either. I just played and had a blast :jam:
As usual, I wish I had a whammy :icon_roll

So, waddaya think?

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, tone and playing kicked ass, awesome job!!!!! :thumb: :rock:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Damn, this is gr8, bro!!! Killer cover!!!:woot: You smoked on this one!!! :jam: You sure rocked out for a bluesman!!! :toothless

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
hell this is a crushing tone dude , like the flanger just kicking in at the right time , very accurate to my ears , what type of pick up are you using , killa!:icon_peac

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
linda said:
hell this is a crushing tone dude , like the flanger just kicking in at the right time , very accurate to my ears , what type of pick up are you using , killa!:icon_peac
It's the bridge pickup and its a Seymore Duncan SH-4 Jeff Beck humbucker, I think.. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Great job on this. Every six months I like to re-tackle this one. Its mysteriously kinda hard to make sound right. I see you used the backing with the vocal. I love the other backing that is circulating around but, it has that silly sitar midi thing stuck in there.

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Bloody good that mate! I didn't expect you to go for a balls-to-the-wall Edward tone either so it was a present suprise. Not being disrespectful at all...I'm just used to hearing your more bluesy tones. Good work fella. :thumb: (ps any chance of this backing track? :thumbup: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts