Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aleister Crowley - The Great Beast Speaks (Circa Records 1920)

The recordings he made in 1920 to Aleister Crowley, perhaps the novelist, poet and esoteric less wanted in the United States, to which Ozzy Osbourne
I compose a little song called "Mr. Crowley" ... One of the atmosphere heavier than my ears have heard on occasion, esoteric poetry,
called spirits, half-chants coming out of her throat ...

01 - The Call of the First Aethyr (Enochian version)
02 - The Call of the First Aethyr (English version)
03 - The Call of the Second Aethyr (Enochian version) (audio sample)
04 - The Call of the Second Aethyr (Enochian version) (complete version - audio 1Mb)
05 - The Call of the Second Aethyr (English version)
06 - La Gitana
07 - The Pentagram
08 - One Soverign for the Woman
09 - The Poet (audio sample - 550K)
10 - At Sea
11 - The Fingernails
12 - The Titanic
13 - Hymn to The American People
14 - Excerts from the Gnostic Mass
15 - Vive La French Republic

http://rapidshare.com/files/314517186/1920_Circa_Recordings-By-Steel31.rar

Pass: Steel31

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Thanks cr666
Is this from the vinyl album that 666 copies were made, and rumoured to unleash a curse once the label's pinhole was pierced on every copy?

(I had a friend who bought 2 copies and said he wouldn't play one :D ..he was a vinyl collector)

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
That curse applied to 'Lucifer Rising' didn't it?
No, I don't think so.
A friend who collected Crowley material, some of it quite pricey, had 2 copies, but said he was keeping one mint, to never have the paper covering the pinhole pushed open "just in case".

As far as I remember, The white cover he showed (looked like a typical, generic bootleg vinyl) didn't have Jimmy or Lucifer Rising on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.