Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jan Contest "Alien Invaision" By Bernfab & armada1

Bernfab, wrote and performed all instruments on this song and asked if I would write some lyrics and put down some vocals for this song. I listened too see if I could get behind his project. Well my answer was yes, the guitars and music are rippin. I hope you enjoy the "Alien Invasion" :shock:
A special thanks to Mike cumminngs for Mastering!

Peace, armada1

Attachments

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
So wicked!!!!!...Love it!!!:rock:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
brilliant!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I pressed the thank you prompt, but it did not let me write a thing. So I wanted to say thank you for hearing our song. Your words are very kind and appreciated. I have listened to every song so far and I am impressed with the musicianship here and how a lot of people particapate in this cool contest. Huge talent here and glad to be a part of this thread and website. Gonna go listen to new jan entries. Also I get e-mails from my threads and posts which is cool. But is that generated when you hit Thank You prompt?

Peace

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
awesome tune man i really enjoyed this :thumb:

the thankyou prompt is for people to thank YOU on this thread hehe but i can see how it can be a bit confusing ....

the emails you get are sent when someone replies to one of your posts it's an option in your profile :thumb:

again nice work man this sounds really pro !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fkin awesoem, killa job, killa entry :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn this place is great, thanks for complements. I will be listening to the new entries after school tommarrow.

Peace

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
blimey , what can say other than very polished performance , sounds like this could easily go on any priest album !

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

Holy goodness.... Preist!!! :jam: Thanks man!!!! My favorites are old school vocalists. I love the new stuff too, but Halford, Tate, Dickerson, Dio, Ray Gilan(Badlands) are my all time hero's. Have you heard of Malice Or John Bush when he was In Armored Saint!! Damm those guys were Metal.

Bluesplayer Thanks man. That was cool

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
this kicked butt!!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Blackstar and Flair. That is armada 1(me) on vocals and bernfab tearing apart the fretboard. I really had fun doubling the vocals in the 2nd verse an octave up. I love that old school screams and howls.

peace

1 - 20 of 20 Posts