Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried and tried to arrange this to fit some guitars in but i couldnt do it the way i wanted so i just decided to post this instead...

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Beautiful peice Don....The name of the title really fits this too...you can feel all the emotions you were feeling at the time..very deep indeed...Amazing work!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was just aweosme Wiza, just amazing, S.M.O.B.!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dude, this piece is just superb:rock: . I really enjoyed it very much. What keys did you use in this recording?

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx for all the kind comments.. this tune was a mix of alot of things.. i made some loops in fruity loops with the new sytrus keyboard function.. i used 2 loops i had aquired i couldnt even tell ya where.. and i used my yamaha for the rest.. so if this was a dog it would be a mutt i guess lol.. it took alot of time to get it arranged to where things matched.. it didnt come out like i wanted cuz i wanted to make a full blown song out of it but i am happy with the result as is

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
I'm dumbfounded.....this was great Wiz.
Please no guitars....it has everything like this.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I am very impressed with this arrangement, Wiz. It has a haunting sound to it.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Beautiful Don ! The keys in the first part are just amazingly powerful ! Very awesome creativity and imagination and inspiration ! :bowdown: :thumbup: :sap:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
rain said:
Beautiful peice Don....The name of the title really fits this too...you can feel all the emotions you were feeling at the time..very deep indeed...Amazing work!
i agree!! :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
It's very wistful and introspective sounding. A couple of the pieces feel a bit out of place, because the mood changes abruptly. Maybe there's a way to build a transition into those parts? So far, very good.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
i don't say this often, but dude, this doesn't need gtr. WTG beautiful arrangement.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Damn...now you're gonna start impressing me without even picking up your guitar????? This is killer, Don!!!!:icon_thum

1 - 17 of 17 Posts