Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna post all the zeppelin backings I have for all you zeppelin lovers !

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Oh wow! That would be a great New Years beginning! If I have any that are not on here, I could throw those up as well. And anyone else who might have something could make it a great collection!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I"ll post all I have 3f and then if u have some I dont that would be cool if u'd post those . Anyone else has any feel free to post them here as well !

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think this is the last one I have .... So if anyone else has some more please post them here ! Thanks and enjoy !

Happy New Year !

Zeppy

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Three of the ones I have PodGod created and they are on the unlimited backings anyway so I won't upload them unless someone is having trouble finding them. The ones I have are "You Shook Me" "In my Time of Dying" and "Ramble On (without the rhythm guitar). No need to repost those as they are here. This one I made so I know it's not on here (although I did upload it when I had limited files space and deleted it I think). Here's "NO Quarter."

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sweet!!!

Thats amazing, thanks, man thats about all I need!

Excluding all my other favourites of course......lol...

Thanks!!!

Need some hendrix lol????

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Yet another one ! Some nice ones you've added !!!! Now we've gotta great Zeppelin backing post started ! :jam: :rock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.