Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this file and I was blown away completely...It was my honor working with you Tammy and Ted!!! Makes me feel like it's my birthday....you guys were too kind to mix me up front like this...I am really thankfull for working with you both!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Hey Its like Tammy's birthday she got a male voice to sing with instead of Fenderica !!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It was my Pleasure to sing this with you.You have a wonderful voice,I'll sing with you any time.Thankyou for asking me to take part in this submission with you!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is amazing
, just awesome, outstanding job by all three of you, this one gets saved!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
This is just amazing you three!!!!!

This deserves a SIGN

Seriously this is going to hard to top this week....possibly the number 1 contender for the M/J sign of the week!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was soo beautiful!..Great job to you all!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 work all three!!!!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's absolutly Tammy and Sling...they make anyone sound groovy....I want a wife who can sing like that!!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
wowwwwww this is fantastic! this is great! truly love this one! wtg! savin this one on my hard drive for sure! great cover!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Gawd Damm this was awesome! The Goose-bumpy kind of awesome. Were I not such a big pile of manliness, I might even shed a tear for this heart-felt performance. Completely blown away by all vocals on this track. Really makes me ache inside for some decent vocal chords. And Sling, your BB King-like 3 or 4-note licks peppered throughout were very tasteful and appropriate for a tune like this. Awesome Awesome Awesome is all I can say about this. I must agree with ThreeFeengurs, I wish I had a wife who could sing like this.

·
Registered
88 Posts
3 fingers has such a fabulous voice, (you know you do 3 fingers,now dont be shy)lol I was so excited when you had sent me your vocal track 3fingers...cuz your voice is so wonderful! Your vocal needed to be up front because its your voice that made this shine.. Thank you all for the comments! and thanks again 3fingers!! :)

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Thanks everyone, and KC didn't know if anyone could even notice the guitar, thanks I needed that!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Oh, make no bones about it. The trademark SlingShot tone was definitely noticeable to anyone who has listened to enough of your posts.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is pretty cool!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Man this is great.....sounded absolutly faboulus.
Thanks alot for posting this.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
This was just incredible y'all!!!
Allison Krause and her band are exceptional and you truly did this song beautifully!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts