Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I unfortunately had my previous Allman Brothers Band discord taken down for some BS reasons, but I've made sure this time that it will stay up for as long as can be. Anyways, I'm going to start posting a bunch of my Allman Brothers Band collection on here, and even more on the new Allman Brothers Band discord that I created. Here's a link to the discord: Join the Eat A Peach Discord Server! .

Here's a link to the ABB Capricorn Demos from 1969-05-02: ABB - 1969-05-02 Capricorn Demos 69' Macon, GA (FLAC)/Allman Brothers - 1969-05-02 Capricorn Demos 69' Macon, GA, STU [fixed version]/Capricorn_demos_69_Fixed_Version.txt and 8 more files.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey everyone. I unfortunately had my previous Allman Brothers Band discord taken down for some BS reasons, but I've made sure this time that it will stay up for as long as can be. Anyways, I'm going to start posting a bunch of my Allman Brothers Band collection on here, and even more on the new Allman Brothers Band discord that I created. Here's a link to the discord: Join the Eat A Peach Discord Server! .
I joined. Thanks for sharing an invite.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts