Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE!!!!

a friend of mine did the chorus for me, so now its him on chorus, me on verse and guitar.

G

·
Was that you singing? That's a wonderful song. Tones of feel. Man, I just cracked up about that red record button... I REALLY know how that feels.
Good job man
Ralle

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you really think the singing is good? i dont really like it. maybe i should have done it half a step down.

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got the backing from a website, thanks :bannana_g

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is very good indeed. You do a very passable roger waters impression on vox. the gilmour bits are Like you say, maybe should have dropped the song 1/2 tone so you could have got the higher Gilmour vox more easily. But it does not sound bad at all imo. The singing is a very solid and confident performance.

Guitar playing is great too - very close to the original and fits with the bt very nicely.

Great Job!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
sounded cool. some vocals sounded pushed, perhaps compression or backing off the mic would've helped, but other than that, sounded like it belonged on that vh1 concert last weekend. lol!

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Good mix with the BT Rich, and the guitar does fit real well,tone wise as well as approach, have to agree about the vox...... other than that, really pretty good:D :icon_peac

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
rich2k4 said:
ok, solo took millions of tries, i could play it perfectly when not recording but when i hit that red button, stuff changes. i used the best one.

singing sucks like usual.
Can't really add more than what the others said. I enjoyed listening...........and I think everyone gets the red light jitters.:shock:

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i redone the song, its the yousendit link.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice job. I thought the vocals at the beggining sounded pretty good. Guitar work was great. Gotta give you points for having the confidence to put yourself out there and sing at all. Keep it up!

·
Registered
442 Posts
nice job ive been working on this same song for a while but still cant get the lead right. :scratch: ........ i like your version though :bannana_g

·
Registered
410 Posts
Good job with the guitar and vox. I know what you mean about hitting that record button, you tend to get very tight and very cautious I bet. Yeah, I got a cure for yah, chug-a-lug a couple of beers and you're good to rock! Keep up the good work.:D

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey guys, i hope this doesn't make you mad but i found someone to do the chorus vocals for me so i will be posting yet another updated version.

sorry, i just wanna make this as best as it can be.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Well Rich..I like your version...You have your own style hun..I enjoyed this alot..:D

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok guys i appoligize for tbringing this up, hope you guys don't get mad.

but in the begening of this topic i uploaded the updated song with my friend on chorus vocals.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
great job man,, this is a cool song to jam. i been workin on this opne myself. nice job for sure . wtg on the solos!:rock: :rock: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts