Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is really cool mate - lovely wah sound and beautiful vibrato. Did you do the backing too, because that rhythm sounds is great? excellent composition. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx porty, yes i made the whole thing from scratch as i usually do.. i put down the drums and then the main rhythm then laid the harmonized parts down and then the leads.. im not to good at harmonizing yet and especially mixin all these differnet guitar parts but what the hell right lol.. thx for checkin it out and for the feedback appreciate it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Excellent job GW....some sweet ass talent playing here.....super clean and an awsome sound....man dude...just how do you get some of those sounds? I guess it all comes with time. Straight up ten + dude.....:thumb: :thumb: ......:rock:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Loved it.

I really liked the way the tension was brought up to crescendo's.

I have no idea what I'm talking about but the chord sequences seemed to be progressing almost into dissonance (sp?) (is this a real word?)........but not quite.....just stretching and stretching the tension until it all came back together again with a big flurry of wah pedal!

Great stuff.

:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Wow Don, this is definately in the top 10 of your posts (all of which I have downloaded) brilliant babes really like it

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
This killed, Don!!!:jam: I thought you mixed all the parts perfectly!!!:icon_thum Awesome playing and terrific wah work!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Great composition and great playing man!! Sounded fantastic! Your becoming such a monster player!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow thanks so much guys and gals for all the kind feedback on this tune.. you guys are the greatest supporters anyone could ask for.. means the world to me:thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Almost like Le nozze de Figaro by Mozart in those intertwining lines in the start.
Man you have a big big talent here....I'm floored.
Downloading for keep sakes, very good piece man...you should be proud.
:bowdown:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, aweosme job Wiza!!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.